Did you know I offer fundraisers? – I Do! I can also work with you or your group, to personalize a fundraiser that fits your needs & goals.
Types of fundraisers
- Online Fundraisers: You are given a link to share with friends and family, and you earn a percentage (usually 20%) of the retails sale from the orders placed on that page. Items ship directly to customers, they will be charged tax and shipping.
- $10 Fundraisers: I give you a select group of products to sell, usually chunk bars or Hand creams at a $10 price point, this price includes tax and shipping. and You make $3 per items sold. Minimum to sell is 12 items. The more you sell the more you get
- ( sell at least 55 items get $3.50 per item, sell 100 items get 3.75 per item) In this option i will provide you with order forms, flyers, calculation sheet for you to copy as needed. Your group is responsible for collecting money & orders and delivery of items.
- 20 for $100 fundraisers: You or your group gets $100 for every 20 items you sell from a specific list of items i give you or we choose together . ( items have a price point of $20 or more). 20 items min. for this one. If This fundraiser works best for individuals that need to raise a lot of money quickly – like for a mission trip. Or a Group that needs to raise a lot of money, like for new uniforms or equipment In this option i will provide you with order forms, flyers, calculation sheet for you to copy as needed. Your group is responsible for collecting money & orders and delivery of items.
- Catalog fundraisers: You or Your group sells from the whole catalog, I will provide catalogs ( at least 1 per person in group), and order forms , you collect orders. and money. and you get a percentage of retail sales for every order. This option can also be combined with the Online fundraiser. Items are shipped directly to customers, they will be charged tax and shipping. Note: For local catalog fundraisers orders – items can be shipped to your group and you would be responsible for delivery of items – I would cover shipping in this option
- Basket/Portable Fundraisers: Basket fundraisers are similar to catalog fundraisers, and work best for small groups and individuals that can set up a basket in one location or travel with it. I would provide you with a bag or basket, samples & testers, catalogs, product information and order forms. You/ Your group would be responsible for set up, collecting money and orders. Items would be delivered to customers directly, and they would be charged tax & shipping, you can also combine Basket/Portable fundraisers with online fundraisers. Note: For local basket fundraisers orders – items can be shipped to your group and you would be responsible for delivery of items – I would cover shipping in this option
- Party Fundraisers: This one is great for churches, schools, or groups that already have a venue to host events. You invite a group of people ( friends. family, the community). I set up samples and testers, They try out the products, and place orders. You get a % of the retail sales. Online fundraisers can also be combined with this option, for those that can not make the event. Items are shipped directly to customers, they will be charged tax and shipping. Note: For local party fundraisers orders items can be shipped to your group and you would be responsible for delivery of items – I would cover shipping in this option
Catalog, Party and online fundraiser – The % of sales price on orders is for the retail amount . This means the amount after any discounts and before tax/shipping. These orders are excluded from my monthly drawing, and any other exclusives i am running for my business at the time of the event. If items are being shipped directly to group and i am covering the shipping, orders will also be excluded from perk rewards.
Only items in the catalog are eligible for for the $1o & 20 for $100 fundraisers, discounted & retired items will not be offered in fundraisers.
$10 & 20 for $100 fundraisers are excluded from perks rewards, BUY 5 get 6th free deals and any other specials i am running for my business at the time ( monthly raffles etc) These orders are excluded from my monthly drawing, and any other exclusives i am running for my business at the time of the event.
If for some reason, you dont meet a min. order requirement, you can either close the fundraiser, return the money and be done. Or I can give you a % of the retail sales instead.
Who Can Have a fundraiser?
Groups,Clubs, Communities, Schools, Teams, Churches, Preschools, Daycares, Booster Clubs. Individuals trying to raise money for school trips, medical bills, emergencies, or mission trips, adoption fees. Anyone in need really.
Do I need to be local to you to have a fundraiser?
Nope. I can offer website fundraisers. You would get your own link to share with friends and family. You would get a % of all retail sales from orders placed through that link.
How are you able to offer Fundraisers?
My fundraisers are set up and run solely by me. Perfectly Posh does not have any fundraising programs currently available. However they do good in their own way through the You Deserve it Foundation – I am able to offer fundraisers because I am willing to donate my commission from orders placed to others.
Why would you do that?
Why wouldn’t I? It’s important to help each other out, and to support our communities. . Part of the reason I joined posh was so I could give back more. I have always loved to help others but recently I read a book called Life’s Greatest Lesson by Allen R Hunt and it literally changed my life. It showed me new ways to give, to grow and to love . Even when I do not have a fundraiser going on, I try and give with my posh paycheck whenever possible. “In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.” Acts 20:35
Does it cost money to start a fundraiser with you?
No not at all, But it will cost some of your time. 🙂
When do we get the money?
1-2 weeks after the fundraiser closes and orders are all submitted. I get paid my commissions once a week, so depending on when your party ended, and the order was submitted, it may be 1 or 2 weeks before your monies come in.
How do we get paid?
Online/non local funds are usually sent via paypal. If you do not have a paypal account, please let me know, and we may be able to sent something else up ahead of time.
Local funds are sent via check or postal money order.
Sounds Great, How do I Get started?
Contact me via the contact page on my blog. You can also reach me on facebook. If you are local ( South/North Dakota area) you can also give me a call or send me an email – Please use the contact form and I will get back to you with that information if you need it.